Eight Penn State Abington student athletes were selected for the 2013 North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) cross-country and volleyball all-conference teams. Four runners from the men’s team were chosen, the most since the program was founded.
Men’s NEAC cross-country all-conference
• First team: Alex Kane (sophomore)
• Second team: Nicholas Volpe (junior, biology)
• Third team: Sufyan Musah (junior); Mohannad Abdulrahman (sophomore, earth and mineral sciences)
Women’s NEAC cross-country all-conference
• First team: Valerie Santangelo (first year)
• Third team: Gina Montgomery (sophomore, childhood and early adolescent education)
Women’s NEAC volleyball all-conference
• Second team: Rachel Bohl (first year)
• Third team: Abby Millan (sophomore)
For more information on Abington NCAA Division III athletics, go to www.abingtonsports.com or follow @Abingtonsports on Twitter and Facebook, Penn State Abington Athletics.