Student Information Session from Sept 13
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 research teams forming now!
Steps to joining an ACURA research team
- Check out the list of projects in the three academic divisions and contact the faculty mentors.
- See ACURA Student Expectations for students who join an ACURA team.
The ACURA Online Research Fair was active from April 12 to April 16, 2021.
Five-minute student recordings for each ACURA project can be viewed at the link above.
ACURA is opportunity
- Collaborate closely with a faculty research mentor on a hands-on research project and/or creative work over the course of one academic year,
- Receive academic credit (one credit in fall; two credits in the spring) for their research activity,
- Gain valuable research, technical, and artistic experience for more advanced levels of scholarly work, and/or for use in future careers,
- Present one’s research findings at the Annual ACURA Poster Fair, at a research lecture at the Fall Colloquium, and/or at a local or national research conference
- Publish one’s original work and discoveries in partnership with one’s research mentor.