Congratulations on your offer of admission!
We know that you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision, and we want to help you each step of the way.
Schedule a virtual visit to experience our campus community and to get the answers to the questions that you have.
Below explains the next steps, whether you are still deciding or you’ve already committed to being a Penn Stater.
Accepted Students Checklist
Review your offer of admission in MyPennState.
- The offer letter you receive will outline your intended area of study, your starting term, and your starting campus. Please make sure you take the time to look over the letter as some students starting campus or term may be different from their first choice.
- Go to MyPennState!
Review your financial aid summary in LionPath.
As an admitted student who has filed their FAFSA, you can view your financial aid award summary and complete any Student Aid To Do List items in LionPath. Learn how to view your aid summary.
Make your plan to pay or finance your educational costs that are not covered by financial aid. Contact our campus Financial Aid Counselors for assistance.
Haven't filed your FAFSA? There is still time to apply for financial aid! In order to receive financial aid students and their families must complete the FAFSA.
- See more financial aid information at Penn State Abington.
Attend an Accepted Student Program.
- Whether you are still thinking about Penn State or you have already accepted your offer of admission, we encourage you to attend one of our Accepted Student Programs. This is an opportunity to learn more about what it is like to be a Penn State student and hear important next steps. For more information please visit us on the Visit page.
Accept your offer.
- If you choose to attend Penn State – and we hope you will – login to your MyPennState account to accept your offer of admission. When you accept your offer, you are telling the University that you intend to enroll.
Submit your nonrefundable deposit.
- When you accept your offer of admission, you will be asked to submit an enrollment deposit which will secure your spot as a student at Penn State. Students intending to live in our Lions Gate residence hall will have an additional housing deposit. See more information on our residence hall.
Plan for New Student Orientation.
Submit your final high school transcript.
- Penn State requires students who have accepted their offer of admission to provide documentation that indicates the student’s high school completion status. Once you have completed your high school graduation, be sure to submit your final high school transcript documentation. Here is how to submit your High School transcripts.
Pay your bill.
- Bills are available to view/pay in LionPath in early August for fall semester and early January for spring semester. See here for further information about your bill or payment plan options.