The Office of Global Programs is pleased to resume in-person services and welcome all of our students back to campus on August 16th. Our office will be open Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Please see our Meet Global Programs Team page to view how to connect with our office.
The mission of the Office of Global Programs at Abington is to cultivate the growth of internationalization and global engagement of Penn State Abington. This includes but is not limited to initiatives such as:
- Diversification and retention of our international students
- Growth of our international embedded course programs
- Increasing the accessibility of study abroad programs
- Increasing global engagement opportunities
- Promoting and supporting the internationalization of the curriculum
- Increasing support and resources for multicultural and multilingual students
- Enhance and grow our strategic global partner institution relationships in the areas of student exchange, teaching and research exchange
Our office can be reached at [email protected] or by calling 215-881-7477.