This is an application for financial support through the Office of Global Programs, the Division of Arts & Sciences, and the Margaret Germer/Ruth Taub Endowment at Penn State Abington. Awards will range between $2,000 and $5,000 per student.
- Junior status
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Business student intending to stay all 4 years at Abington. The following majors are eligible: Business, Finance, Accounting, or Project and Supply Chain Management
- Must be accepted to an embedded faculty led program or semester long study abroad program.
- Fall 2021 embedded programs: August 2nd, 2021
- Spring 2022 semester long programs: September 10th, 2021
- For Spring 2022 embedded programs: November 1st, 2021
Questions can be directed to Patricia Smith at [email protected]