This is an application for financial support through the Office of Global Programs, the Division of Social Science, Business and Education, and the Margaret Germer/Ruth Taub Endowment at Penn State Abington. Awards will range between $2,000 and $5,000 per student.
- Junior status
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Business student intending to stay all 4 years at Abington. The following majors are eligible: Business, Finance, Accounting, or Project and Supply Chain Management
- Must be accepted to an embedded faculty led program or semester long study abroad program.
- Fall 2023 embedded programs: September 15th, 2023
- Spring 2024 embedded programs: January 15th, 2024
Semester Study Abroad
- Spring 2024 semester-long programs: November 15th, 2023
Questions can be directed to [email protected].
Please submit your application below.