Thursday, April 18 from 3-6 p.m. and Friday, April 19 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Lubert Commons in the Lares Building
- All students graduating, regardless of whether you plan on attending commencement, are invited to the graduation fair.
- Place orders for class rings, diploma frames, graduation announcements, and other commemorative items.
- You may pre-order a cap, gown, and tassel (regalia) here. Orders must be placed by March 22. The cost is $67.98. You will pay and pick up the regalia at the Graduation Fair.
- This will be the only time students can pick up your four guest tickets
- Academic and Military honor cords will be distributed at the Graduation Fair.
- You only need to attend once and may come at any time during the dates and times listed. Your time at the fair should last no more than 30 minutes to ensure you meet with all offices represented at the fair.
- No specific attire is required