How it works!
The SEPTA Key Monthly Pass Program allows Penn State Abington to electronically load monthly passes to Key Cards for Fall and Spring semesters. Monthly pass is discounted 10%.
Students and employees who want to apply for the SEPTA Key Monthly Pass Program cannot have a parking permit.
The deadline to request a monthly pass is the 10th of the prior month. Monthly pass validity dates begin on the 1st of the month and close at the end of the month. Monthly passes have a ride allotment of 240 rides. You must complete both steps below to be fully registered in the program.
Click the link below to place your SEPTA monthly pass order with the parking and transportation office.
Please login with Penn State's Web Access to submit this form.
Follow the below steps to register your Key Card and associate it with PSU Abington:
- Visit SEPTA Key® website.
- Click on the button marked "Register My New Card" at left bottom of page. If you already have an account, log in and move to step 3.
- Once registered, click "Card Options" then the "Link to Partner Program."
- Enter PSU Abington partner Id Code: 118662113057
- Enter PSU Id number
- Select a monthly pass
- Click on the "link" button
- You are done for now. The Parking and Transportation office will do the rest.
To buy a Key Card, please visit the map of sales and retail locations at SEPTA Key Card Buy/Load Locations.
|Monthly Pass Options||Prices|
|Cross County Pass||$103.50|
|Trail Pass – Zone 1||$94.50|
|Trail Pass – Zone 2||$129.60|
|Trail Pass – Zone 3||$156.60|
|Trail Pass – Anywhere||$183.60|
To report lost or stolen cards, visit SEPTA Key® website or call the SEPTA Key Call Center: 855-567-3782.