Instructions for In-Person or Virtual
- Log on to Nittany Lion Careers (you may be asked to fill out a short questionnaire if this is your first time logging on to Nittany Lion Careers)
- On the left-hand side, there is a menu. Click on 'Counseling and Calendar', and then click 'Counseling Appt'.
- Click 'Request New Appointment'. Only fill out the type, date range, and location categories!
- For the type, select 'In-Person' or 'Virtual'.
- For the date range, select the range of days that you want the appointment for.
- For the location, select 'Abington' or 'Virtual - Abington - (Counselor's Name)', then go down to the bottom of the page and click 'Check Availability'.
- The right-hand side will generate available appointment times. Select the one that fits best for you.
- Fill out the appointment details, and then click submit.
No Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner. A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded. After two missed appointments you will need to email Tina Vance-Knight, Director of Career & Professional Development at [email protected] in order to make an appointment in the future.
Virtual Drop-in Hours
Have your resume/cover letter reviewed or get quick questions answered by chatting with a Peer Career Advisor on Zoom. Virtual drop-in sessions are 15 minutes long.