Instructions for Online Scheduling
- Log on to Nittany Lion Careers (you may be asked to fill out a short questionnaire if this is your first time logging on to Nittany Lion Careers)
- Select 'Counseling Appt' from menu on top of page.
- Follow instructions to search availability for all listed counselors or a specific counselor.
- Select preferred date and time from options displayed on the right-hand side.
- Select timeframe for the appointment, if available (ie 15 minutes, 30 minutes)
- Select location/mode for meeting from available options (In-Person, Phone, Virtual)
- Fill out the appointment details, and then click submit.
No Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner. A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded. After two missed appointments you will need to email Tina Vance-Knight, Director of Career & Professional Development at [email protected] in order to make an appointment in the future.