How can employers advertise jobs to Penn State students?
Visit Penn State's free online job and internship posting system. When you post an opportunity to Nittany Lion Careers, students and alumni from all Penn State campuses will be able to view and search your announcement.
- Visit Nittany Lion Careers.
- Choose the Employer login and then the "Sign Up and Post a Job" option.
- Search for your company in the "Organization Name" field.
- If your organization already has an account, the information will appear. You can then add yourself as a contact at the organization. Each contact at an organization has an individual email and password for Nittany Lion Careers.
- If your organization does not already have an account, you can create one.
- Add the necessary info for your position posting and Submit.
- Career Services will review your request and you should receive an email in about 48 business hours to let you know that your account and your posting were approved.
We can post your available positions to Penn State Abington students and recent alumni through our PSU Abington JobBox.
- Email your job description as a .pdf or Word document to Michelle Daly, Employer Engagement Coordinator, at RecruitAbington@psu.edu.
- Include in your document the deadline and the necessary instructions for students to apply.
- We will post the opportunity for you.
- Interested students and alums that see your posting in the JobBox will apply for the opportunity directly to you in the manner you instruct in the posting.