How can employers advertise jobs, internships, and hiring events to Penn State students?
As a commonwealth campus of Penn State, we are uniquely positioned to help you reach a wide audience of students, while also providing small-campus access.
- Post your positions in Nittany Lion Careers to reach Penn State students and alums around the state and around the world.
- Share your positions and hiring events with the Penn State Abington JobBox to target students and recent alums from the Abington campus.
Visit Penn State's free online job and internship posting system. When you post an opportunity to Nittany Lion Careers, students and alumni from all Penn State campuses will be able to view and search your announcement. (Please note that Penn State is NOT a Handshake school. Our students will not see opportunities posted there.)
- Visit Nittany Lion Careers.
- Choose the Employer login and then the "Sign Up and Post a Job" option.
- Search for your company in the "Organization Name" field.
- If your organization already has an account, the information will appear. You can then add yourself as a contact at the organization. Each contact at an organization has an individual email and password for Nittany Lion Careers.
- If your organization does not already have an account, you can create one.
- Add the necessary info for your position posting and Submit.
- Career Services will review your request and you should receive an email in about 48 business hours to let you know that your account and your posting were approved.
We can share your available positions and hiring events with Penn State Abington students and recent alumni through our PSU Abington JobBox.
- Email your job description or hiring event as a .pdf or Word document to our employer engagement team at RecruitAbington@psu.edu.
- Include in your document the deadline and the necessary links or instructions for students to apply.
- We will post the opportunity for you.
- Interested students and alums that see your posting in the JobBox will apply for the opportunity directly to you in the manner you instruct in the posting.