Schedule Your Exam in Advance
You must schedule your exam in advance using our online form.
Bring Your Student ID Card
You must have a valid Penn State student ID card to enter the facility and take a test. No ID, no exam!
We consider the following to violate academic integrity:
- Copying from another person's work during an examination
- Allowing someone to copy from you during an examination
- Using unauthorized materials during an examination
- Taking an examination for another or permitting another to take an exam for you
- Attempting to enter the testing facility using another student's credentials
- Obtaining or providing to another an un-administered test or answers to an un-administered test
- Removing, copying, or attempting to remove or copy a test, its answers, or any portion thereof from the Testing Center
Individuals found engaging in these behaviors will be reported to the instructor and may be reported to the Office of Judicial Affairs. The Testing Center is under video surveillance. If you are caught cheating, video evidence may be presented to the instructor and/or the Office of Judicial Affairs.
Items Permitted During Testing
Your ticket will list items allowed by your instructor. If items are not indicated on your ticket, they are not permitted. Unauthorized items will be confiscated and your instructor will be notified of this Testing Center policy violation. Your exam may be terminated.
Please note: If your instructor allows the use of a calculator, you must bring your own. Cell phones are not allowed for any purpose. Please check with your instructor to find out what types of calculators are allowed.
Any hat with a brim must be removed during testing, or turned with the brim toward the back of your head. Sunglasses may not be worn in the Testing Center. Heavy jackets and coats must be stowed.
You should turn off the power to the computer monitor while using the restroom. Your exam clock will continue to run while you are away from the computer station.
If you have a technical problem while taking your exam, please notify the proctor of your exam immediately.
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
If you have a disability that prevents you from taking a classroom test, please contact the Office for Disability Services. The office will work with you and your instructor to plan your testing sessions, which may or may not include testing at the Center. In order to receive any accommodation you must be registered with the Office for Disability Services and you must fill out forms for each exam you are taking.