The Photography Area encourages both contemporary and traditional approaches to image-making.
The range of classes offered include chemical darkroom photography and digital photography, combined with camera knowledge ranging from the convenience of a phone-cam through SLR high-resolution cameras to advanced large format film cameras.
Advanced courses provide opportunity for student research ranging from large format printing through studio lighting techniques.
Photography Concentration Courses
- PHOTO 100: Introduction to Photography
- PHOTO 200: Photo studio 1
- PHOTO 300: Photo studio 2
- PHOTO 400: Photo studio 3
- ART 343 - New Media Printmaking (4 cr/sem, max 8)
Course descriptions are maintained on LionPath