The fastest and easiest way to register is online!
This section provides directions on how to complete the online registration.
Read and decide which camp(s) you will register your child(ren) for.
If you are registering more than one child, you will need to register them individually, in separate transactions.
- Click on the REGISTER tab located on each individual camp’s description page.
- You will be directed to Penn State’s Non-Credit Course Registration System.
- Click to add the program to your SHOPPING CART.
- To add additional programs – click on the KEEP SHOPPING tab at the bottom of the shopping cart.
- You will be directed to a listing of all Penn State non-credit courses being offered.
- To limit your search, you can select Abington as the program area and scroll through the programs, or you can type the name of the camp in the Keyword/Title box.
- When you are ready, continue to checkout. You will be asked to input an email address. Please add the email address that you would like the receipt, confirmation and other camp related correspondence to go to.
When registering online, if you are registering someone other than yourself (i.e. a parent registering a child) you will be acting as that person during the registration process and inputting their information, not your own.
- You will be asked to complete a series of information fields and questions. Please be prepared to complete the following fields:
- Emergency Contact Information (name, phone number, relationship to camper)
- Pick up and drop off information
- Youth Program Services Medical Treatment Authorization form
Submit payment via credit card. You will receive a confirmation email from the Non-Credit Registration System. When registering online, payment is expected in full.
If you have difficulty with the online registration process, please contact the Office for Outreach Non-credit Registration at 814-867-4973.
If you have any questions about the summer programs, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at 215-881-7339 or email [email protected].
All cancellations made by participants at least 5 business days prior to the first day of camp will result in a refund, minus $35 administrative fee per camp. Refund requests made after that will not be honored and the participant and/or sponsoring organization will be responsible for the entire fee. All cancellations must be made by calling 215-881-7339.
All camp prices and dates are subject to change at any time. Further, the University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any camp due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. If a camp is cancelled by the university, registrants will be notified immediately and registration fee refunds will be processed.