The Technology Support Center (TSC) on the main floor of the library in Woodland and in Sutherland 218 are here to support the Penn State Abington community with all technology related questions. We can help with:
- PSU wifi (mobile devices, tablets, and laptops)
- PSU software such as Canvas and Lionpath,
- General software like Office365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.), Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Zoom, and Kaltura
- Printing or scanning through PawPrints kiosks
- Resetting or changing your PSU passwords
- Classroom technology (lectern computers, projectors, document cameras, Solstice, etc.)
- Equipment or software concerns in the computer labs on campus
- Troubleshooting in the One Button Studio
- And more!
The team at the TSC (Technology Support Center) are backed up by the OIT Staff for any issues that may require additional support.
Stop by and visit, we look forward to assisting you!
The TSC is staffed by current Penn State Abington students. If you have a passion for customer service and an interest in technology (IT major is not required), when there are openings for additional team members the position (Customer Service Associate) is posted on the Penn State job site at https://hr.psu.edu/careers under Penn State Student. You must have a current resume along with basic computer and customer service skills.