What is a student petition?
When a student has not followed a policy listed in the Policies and Rules for Undergraduate Students and believes an exception to the policy may be warranted, he/she may submit a petition to the Senate Committee on Education’s Subcommittee on Undergraduate Petition Review for consideration. For additional details click here.
- Exception to Alternative Grading System
- Stay of Academic Suspension
- Reduction in Length of Academic Suspension
- Stay of Academic Dismissal
- Academic Renewal
- Retroactive Administrative Course Cancellation
- Retroactive Administrative Registration Cancellation
- Retroactive Corrected Grade
- Retroactive Late Course Add
- Retroactive Late Course Drop
- Retroactive Late Registration
- Retroactive Withdrawal
- Waivers of other policies (“Other” Petition Type)
Senate Petition Contact, Penn State Abington