Initial Registration Form
Non-Penn State students registering for the first time at Penn State, or who have attended Penn State but are not currently enrolled, must complete and submit this form.
To protect your privacy, we will contact you separately to obtain your social security number. Your registration isn't complete without that number.
Submitting this form starts the multi-step registration process which is described below:
- Submit the initial registration form by completing the form below.
- PSU will create or re-activate (for returning students) your record in LionPATH
- You will receive two emails from PSU, one asking you to create an account with a password. If you need further assistance, please click here.
- In order to register for courses in LionPATH in a specific term, you will need to complete the Pre-Registration Activity Guide under the TO DO list in LionPATH. For instructions click here.
- When you have completed all of the above, your account will be active and you will be able to register online for courses once registration opens and you meet the prerequisites.
- Students who are attempting to enroll in a MATH course or a course that has an enforced MATH prerequisite (CHEM, PHYS, etc.) and do not meet the prerequisite will need to complete the ALEKS placement exam. Once your Non-Degree record is activated in LionPATH, please email [email protected] to have the ALEKS placed on your LionPATH.
- If you meet a prerequisite for a course, but require approval, please complete the Prerequisite Override form in LionPATH. For instructions click here.
- Please refer to the link here for assistance with navigating LionPATH.
High School Students - Dual Enrollment
If you are currently enrolled in High School and have not yet graduated, please do not complete this form.
Please contact Undergraduate Admissions at Penn State Abington, [email protected], to be properly approved for Dual Enrollment.