Deadlines for Submitting Re-enrollment
- Fall 2022 Session Deadline - Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Spring 2023 Session Deadline - Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Summer 2023 Maymester and First 6-Week Session Deadline - Monday, May 1, 2023
- Summer 2023 Second 6-Week Session Deadline - Monday, June 26, 2023
Overview of Re-Enrollment Process
- The student submits a re-enrollment form online by email to [email protected]. You may scan or take a picture of the signed form. The $20 re-enrollment fee will be charged to the student's Bursar account in LionPATH. We do not accept any other forms of payment. Please do not send cash, check or money order.
- Please note, if you are re-enrolling from Academic Suspension or Dismissal that you contact the following colleagues to begin the review process for Abington College related majors
- Students who are re-enrolling with a previous cumulative GPA of less than a 2.00 and have not been enrolled in any Penn State credit course for a minimum period of four years may be eligible for Academic Renewal.
- Registrar’s Office reviews if student is eligible for intended major.
- Registrar’s Office notifies student by email (using email provided on re-enrollment) through LionPATH confirming or denying re-enrollment
- If approved, Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to the student
- Student logs on to LionPATH and completes the Pre-registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement (if available) for the semester you intend to register for classes.
- The student is ready to meet with an adviser and add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date
For questions regarding the status of re-enrollment, contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected]