Are you currently enrolled in high school or are you under the age of 18 and you are interested in dual credit coursework? Please DO NOT complete this form. Please see our Dual Credit site for more information.
Definition of Non-degree student:
A person enrolled in a course who is not a degree candidate or degree-seeking student conditionally enrolled in the Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) is classified as a nondegree student (policy 02-80).
How to Enroll as a Nondegree Student in Fall or Spring Semesters
Any person having received a high school diploma or its equivalent may be permitted to register as a nondegree student. Students who have been dropped from degree status by Penn State or any other college or university because of unsatisfactory scholarship also may be permitted to register as a nondegree student (policy 14-00).
- To enroll as a nondegree student, complete an Undergraduate Nondegree Enrollment Form and it will be sent directly to the Abington College Office of the Registrar for review and processing.
- Limited to a maximum of 30 credits while in this status (policy 14-10).
- All nondegree students register on a space available basis.
- Nondegree students who change from degree candidates to nondegree or who intend to become degree candidates must obtain academic advising from an adviser designated by the academic unit to which admission or re-enrollment is desired.
- Enrollment as a nondegree student does not imply admission to the University.
- Students who are attempting to enroll in a MATH course and do not meet the prerequisite will need to complete the ALEKS placement exam. Once your Non-Degree record is activated in LionPATH, please email [email protected] to have the ALEKS placed on your LionPATH.
For Summer semesters, Non-Degree students should review here.