Deadlines for Submitting Re-enrollment
- Spring 2022 Session Deadline Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- Summer 2022 Maymester and First 6-Week Session Deadline Monday, May 2, 2022
- Summer 2022 Second 6-Week Session Deadline Monday, June 20, 2022
- Fall 2022 Session Deadline Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Overview of Re-Enrollment Process
- The student submits a re-enrollment form online by email to [email protected] You may scan or take a picture of the signed form. The $20 re-enrollment fee will be charged to the student's Bursar account.
- Registrar’s Office reviews if student is eligible for intended major.
- Registrar’s Office notifies student by email (using email provided on re-enrollment) through LionPATH confirming or denying re-enrollment
- If approved, Registrar’s Office enters student information into LionPATH
- LionPATH sends an automated email with log-on information to the student
- Student logs on to LionPATH and completes the Pre-registration Activity Guide and Financial Responsibility Agreement (if available) for the semester you intend to register for classes.
- The student is ready to meet with an adviser and add classes per the set Registration/Enrollment date
For questions regarding the status of re-enrollment, contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected]