If you choose to participate in the Summer 2020 PaSSS program, you will be required to:
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting Penn State’s $230 enrollment fee no later than Monday, May 1st, and give Penn State permission to change your start date from Fall 2020 to Summer 2020.
*If you cannot accept your offer by May 1st, please contact the admissions office.
- File a 2019-20 FAFSA by June 30th, so that you are reviewed for additional financial aid eligibility. https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Complete your ALEKS math assessment by Monday, June 1st.
- Attend New Student Orientation. Further details about timing will be forthcoming.
- Attend Summer PaSSS courses (English 15 and CAS 222N - Foundations: Civic and Community Engagement) which will begin Monday, June 29th, and end Friday, August 7th.
- Participate fully in tutoring and mentoring activities, academic skills development workshops, and the Math Academy.