- To receive a fee waiver, students should register and attend an admissions visit. To register for any of our upcoming events or to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor, click here. Please note, this fee waiver can only be applied if you are applying directly to Abington or another Commonwealth Campus. We cannot waive an application fee for a University Park application.
- Start an application via the My Penn State Application. We can only waive fees for applications submitted through My Penn State.
- Email [email protected] with your full name and Penn State user ID requesting that your application fee be waived. (The Penn State user ID is a combination of your initials and numbers that were assigned to you.)
- You'll receive an email from Admissions confirming that your fee has been waived.
- Complete and submit your application.