Digital Marketing Dual Certification
Become dually-certified through the American Marketing Association and the Digital Marketing Institute with two credentials: PCM® Digital Marketing and Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Digital Marketing Course Overview
Gain the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today’s ever-evolving digital economy. With this dual certification in digital marketing, students will be prepared to create a cohesive, effective, online marketing strategy. Certified professionals will gain the confidence needed to develop and steer a revenue-generating digital marketing strategy for companies of any size. An internationally-recognized, certified professional badge will be available for display on LinkedIn.
Digital Marketing Program Scope and Sequence
Earn two, internationally-recognized certifications by mastering the main concepts, techniques, and skills required to develop, plan, and implement an effective digital marketing strategy. Through a hands-on learning experience that includes dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities, students will be able to demonstrate a strong foundation in digital marketing.
This thirty-hour, self-paced, online course contains ten modules providing in-depth coverage of all of the key disciplines required for best practice digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
Upon successful completion of a three-hour, computer-based examination taken at a Pearson Vue testing center, candidates will be awarded the world’s most widely-recognized digital marketing certifications.
Digital Marketing Course Objectives
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Increase their website’s visibility through search engine optimization techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to their website through pay-per-click advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment, and manage email subscribers in order to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Small business owners
- Those with responsibility for developing or implementing an online marketing strategy for their organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing