The Classroom and Instructional Technology team, located in 347 Woodland, supports classroom technology and provides training on the use of that technology. The team specializes in designing learning spaces, purchasing necessary equipment, and installing classroom technology. These include projectors and other visual displays, speakers and audio configurations, and podium technology that allows for differentiated teaching and learning.
The Classroom Technology team can assist with:
- Troubleshooting classroom technology problems
- Providing training on existing classroom technology
- Purchasing and installing new classroom technology
- Designing learning spaces
- Providing tech setup and breakdown of campus events
If you are in need of AV equipment, classroom support, or training, please stop by Woodland 347 during posted business hours or submit a ticket and get in touch with our team.