Business & Tech Career Fair
Registration for students is open!:
View the list of participating organizations and the roles they have available:
As the event gets closer, more companies will continue to register, so please check back often.
Looking for an internship or job in business or tech? This virtual career fair event is for Penn State students to connect with employers from around Greater Philadelphia that are recruiting for opportunities in:
Students of all majors and years are welcome to attend. Penn State Abington students in majors such as IST, Business, Corporate Communication, Project & Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Finance, and humanities fields are encouraged to participate in this event.
Get Prepared Now!
- Go to the Business & Tech Career Fair Student Registration and choose "Sign up with Penn State", or log in if you have already created a Brazen account.
- Prepare your resume
- Make an appointment with Penn State Abington Career & Professional Development (or your Penn State career center)
- upload your resume to Nittany Lion Careers
- Visit us during our virtual drop in hours
- Do your research of the participating employers:
- View the employer registration list, including positions available. This list will be updated as the event nears.
- Preview the event "lobby" after registering (see Register button above).
- Check your tech in advance (this is important for success!) Download the student guide below to run the Brazen Service Check and other tests.
For more ways to prepare, use the Penn State Career Guide.
Penn State Abington will not host our annual Spring Career Expo in Spring 2021. Students should meet our employers at this event, or at the Social Impact Fair or other virtual career fairs, instead.
Employers - interested in participating in this event? Reach out to Penn State Abington Career & Professional Development for more information at [email protected].