- Log on to Nittany Lion Careers, you may be asked to fill out a short questionnaire if this is your first time logging on to Nittany Lion Careers.
- On the left-hand side, there is a menu. Click on Counseling and Calendar, and then click Counseling Appt.
- Click Request New Appointment. Only fill out the type, date range, and location categories!!
- For the type, select In-Person.
- For the date range, select the range of days that you want the appointment for.
- For the location, select Abington then go down to the bottom of the page and click check availability.
- The right-hand side will generate available appointment times. Select the one that fits best for you.
- Fill out the appointment details, and then click submit.
No Show Policy: A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling it in an adequate manner. A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded. After two missed appointments you will need to email Tina Vance-Knight, Director of Career & Professional Development at [email protected] in order to make an appointment in the future.
Virtual Drop-in Hours
Have your resume/cover letter reviewed or get quick questions answered by chatting with a Peer Career Advisor on Zoom. Virtual drop-in sessions are 15 minutes long.
Spring 2021 Schedule
- Monday: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday: 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Friday: 12:00pm-3:00pm
By clicking the image, it will take you directly to the PCA Zoom Room.