Engineering Ahead program is a six-week summer academic enhancement program. The program is designed to help incoming Engineering students succeed in their math and science courses in their first semester of college.
- Prepare for the rigors of pre-calculus, calculus, chemistry, and physics
- Meet other students interested in Engineering
- Attend professional development and college skills workshops
- Free lunch on campus during the program
- Stipend of $500, upon completion
- Tour a corporate engineering company
- Get to know the campus and professors
Accepted First Year Engineering Major
Mikhail Kagan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Physics
Penn State Abington