'Dancing in My Underwear' to feature Abington singers, local author

Veteran journalist Mike Morsch will share stories from his joyous, reflective and flat-out funny memoir “Dancing in My Underwear: The Soundtrack of My Life” this weekend at Penn State Abington with a little help from his friends – Abington student singers who will perform songs featured in his book.

Everyone has a soundtrack to their life, but Morsch, executive editor of Montgomery Media and an award-winning columnist and blogger, has interviewed the creators of his soundtrack including The Beach Boys, Hall & Oates, The Doobie Brothers, and KISS. His collaboration with the Abington students will have you laughing, crying and tapping your feet to classic rock tunes.

“Dancing in My Underwear: The Soundtrack of My Life” will be performed at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 9, in the Sutherland Auditorium at Abington. Admission is $5. For more information, go to www.abington.psu.edu/CA or call 215-881-7800.

Abington Cultural and Community Events has provided free and low-cost family, arts and educational events to the community for more than a decade. For more information on upcoming programs, go to http://www.abington.psu.edu/ca or call 215-881-7800.

Contact