UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — The Penn State Alumni Association will honor 14 Penn Staters on Sept. 28 with the Alumni Fellow Award, the most prestigious award given by the Alumni Association.
This year’s award ceremony will be livestreamed for remote viewing. Those interested in tuning in can do so by registering for the event. Registration is free but will be required to access the livestream link. The program takes place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Sept. 28.
This year’s recipients, including their class years and academic colleges, are:
- Jeffrey Conrad, 1983, College of Agricultural Sciences
- Charles Dages II, 1977 graduate degree, College of Engineering
- Daniel Eichenlaub, 1978, College of Engineering; nominated by the College of Agricultural Sciences
- Wanda Jones, 1975, Eberly College of Science
- Kevin Lynch, 2014 graduate degree, College of Health and Human Development
- H. Laddie Montague Jr., 1963 juris doctor degree, Dickinson Law
- Jean Oelwang, 1987, Smeal College of Business
- Cornel Pewewardy, 1989 graduate degree, College of Education
- Lawrence Raiman, 1982, Smeal College of Business
- Lloyd Sigal, 1987 and 1988, College of Arts and Architecture
- David Skidmore, 1979, Bellisario College of Communications
- Joseph Snyder, 1997, Penn State Behrend
- Ala Stanford, 1991, Eberly College of Science; 1997 graduate, College of Medicine; nominated by Penn State Abington, Penn State Behrend, the Eberly College of Science, and the College of Medicine
- George Strickler III, 1969, Smeal College of Business
The Alumni Fellow program is administered by the Penn State Alumni Association in cooperation with the University’s academic colleges, campuses and the Office of the President.
Alumni are nominated by a college or campus as leaders in their professional fields and accept an invitation from the president of the University to return to campus to share their expertise with students, faculty and administrators.