Rydal Executive Plaza
Abington, PA 19001
Born in the inner-city neighborhood of North Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Robert Spencer overcame racial discrimination, financial hardship and educational challenges culminating in earning three Master’s Degrees by the age of 26. Originally, teaching African-American Studies, he transitioned into computer technology earning eleven different international certifications from organizations such as CompTIA, Microsoft and Cisco. In his career, Robert Spencer has been employed by corporations, small-businesses and non-profit organizations. He also created classes, certificate training and degree programs for high schools, colleges and universities. In addition, he has held positions such as Director of Technology, Department Head of Computer Information Systems, Coordinator of Computer Technology, Network Administrator and Network Technology Program Coordinator for vocational schools, school districts, federal training programs, colleges and universities. Presently, Robert Spencer is a Director of Technology and Professor at a Pennsylvania University and also serves as Adjunct Professor at many other educational institutions. He also owns a Technology and Multimedia consulting business which services many small-to-medium educational facilities and corporate businesses.
CyberSecurity, Network Technology, African-American/Black History
Foundations of Network Technology 3.0 = By Robert Spencer, ISBN-10: 1798860635
Foundations of Cisco Technology 3.0 = By Robert Spencer, ISBN-10: 1798861070
Foundations of Windows Computers 3.0 = By Robert Spencer, ISBN-10: 1798860155
Foundations of Windows Servers 3.0 = By Robert Spencer, ISBN-10: 1798859262
Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Philosophy = Organizational Development & Leadership, Cabrini University, 2021.
- Master of Arts, African-American Studies, Temple University, 1996.
- Master of Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Indiana State University, 1991.
- Master of Science, Vocational & Educational Technology, Indiana State University, 1989.
- Bachelors of Science, Aviation Administration, Indiana State University, 1987.
- MCSE & MCSA = Microsoft Certified for installation, management, and repair of large major Windows Server enterprise networks.
- CCNA & CCENT = Cisco Certified for installation, management, and repair of large business and corporation networks.
- C.I.O.S. = CompTIA certified regarding technology needs, customer requirements, and business workflow related to computers and networks.
- C.S.I.S. = CompTIA certified in protecting an organization’s computer network and technology assets from internal and external threats.
- Security+ = CompTIA certified in cyber-security solutions including business continuity and restoration strategies.
- NET+ & A+ = CompTIA certified for computer systems, installation of network devices and cabling.
- MCT & M.O.S. = Premiere expert in instructional delivery of Microsoft products and platforms.
- Pennsylvania Occupational Competency Certification = PA standard for instruction in “Business Systems, Networking and Telecommunications (As in PA, PDE - CIP 52.1204)”.