Abington School District and Penn State Abington have partnered to offer a scholarship for eligible Abington Senior High School Graduates. Up to six (6) scholarships will be awarded for 2020-21.
Deadline Extended to: May 15, 2020
Deadline has passed for 2020.
- Resident in the Abington School District for a minimum of one year prior to application
- Graduate (or pending graduate) of Abington Senior High School
- First year, transfer or current undergraduate Penn State Abington student enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at least half-time (6 credits/semester)
- Demonstrated financial need as indicated on FAFSA for the upcoming academic year
- Good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher