To learn and develop key life skills that that will be helpful throughout life, personally, academically, and later professionally. Students will explore their present and future goals, time management, relationships and the role social media and technology play in their lives. Students will realize the impact of their actions and how to take responsibility and accountability. Students will build confidence in speaking and participating in group activities.
Dates: August 2 - 6, 2021
Times: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. synchronous, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. asynchronous
Delivered via Zoom and Google Drive
Grade Level: Entering Grade 9 - 12
Any supplemental materials will be shipped to the address on file. Please register by 7/19 to ensure timely delivery.
- Exploring self-image and identifying current strengths and weaknesses
- Explore goal setting
- How to understand oneself and share interests with others
- Focus on conflict and how to be assertive without being disrespectful
- Learn the role you play in conversations
- How to empathize with someone else
- Exploring respect
- Explore their role in situations and how to respond