Non-Penn State students registering for the first time at Penn State, or who have attended Penn State but are not currently enrolled, must complete and submit this form.
To protect your privacy, we will contact you separately to obtain your social security number. Your registration isn't complete without that number.
Submitting this form starts the multi-step registration process which is described below:
- Submit the initial registration form
- PSU will enter your information into our system, called LionPATH
- You will receive two emails from PSU, one asking you to create an account with a password, the other asking you to complete a registration activity guide
- When you have completed all of the above, your account will be active and you will be able to register online for courses once registration opens.
- If you are registering for a course that has prerequisites, please email [email protected] to be manually enrolled. Your instructor will check with you that you have met the required prerequisites at your home university.
High School Students - Dual Enrollment
If you are currently enrolled in High School and have not yet graduated, please do not complete this form.
Please contact Matt Metzger [email protected] to be properly approved for dual enrollment.