Fall Housing Fair Scheduled for Feb. 1; virtual fair on Feb. 7
Penn State’s annual Fall Housing Fair will take place on Feb. 1 in Alumni
Hall in the HUB-Robeson Center at University Park from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. No registration is required.
A virtual fair will follow on Feb. 7 from 2-4 p.m. Students interested are encouraged to register in advance.
Information about on- and off- campus housing options at University Park will be available at both the in-person and virtual fairs. Students can also learn about lease agreements and connect with housing representatives to make information decisions about living arrangements for the next academic year.
Both fairs will feature housing vendors offering information, discounts, and prize drawings. Students making a decision about where to live for the upcoming year can also visit studentaffairs.psu.edu/housing to learn about options, processes, and timelines for on-campus, off-campus, and fraternity and sorority options.
Available resources to help students navigate living options include:
- Off-Campus Student Support, a unit in the division on Student Affairs, manages a housing classified website and organizes the annual housing fairs. The office helps students find suitable housing options and navigate the housing landscape with confidence.
- Student Legal Services offers free lease reviews. A unit in the division of Student Affairs, students can meet with an attorney prior to signing any agreements to fully understand commitments. Student Legal Services is funded by the Student Fee.
- A new, collaboratively developed educational module is available on demand for students or their parents and families to learn more about the leasing process.
- The Solokov-Miller Family Financial and Life Skills Center, a unit of Undergraduate Education, can help students develop a financial plan for living on- or off-campus.
- The Housing Assignment Office manages on-campus housing. Students currently living on campus are eligible to participate in the LiveOn Housing Process.
The spring housing fair is open to anyone interested in learning about options on or off campus. For additional information, please visit the Off-Campus Student Support website or reach out via email at [email protected].