Calling all inventors! It is time to unleash your creative potential this summer for a week of artistic and imaginative fun. Students are invited to spend the week immersed in the creative process as they work on solving problems and inventing solutions. Students can learn how to foster their ideas through illustrations, models, and marketing while participating in many hands-on activities designed to spark their curiosity.
This camp focuses on:
- Participating in hands-on activities to develop independent and group work
- Encouraging imaginative thought and process
- Inventing and building projects
- Problem solving and presenting solutions
- Discussing inventions and present-day technology
- Engaging in activities that include building K’Nex towers, designing inventions, etc.
July 8-12, 2019
Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Entering Grades 3 - 5
Camp Fee and Registration–
Click here to register: Register now!
Meet Your Instructor:
Nicole is a graduate of Penn State Abington. She has a degree in Early Childhood Education with a minor in Special Education. This will be her 8th year with Penn State Abington summer camps, and her 5th year teaching! In Nicole’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and Great Dane, Libby. Nicole is looking forward to another great summer of fun!