Thursday, April 14 from 2 p.m.– 6 p.m.
Friday, April 15 from 10 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Lubert Commons in the Lares Building
- The Office of the Registrar will send an RSVP in late February.
- Place orders for class rings, diploma frames, graduation announcements, and other commemorative items.
- Order regalia online at the link here by no later than March 20 to ensure pickup and payment at the Graduation Fair on April 14 and 15. The cost of the cap and gown is $57. No regalia (caps, gowns, and hoods) will be available at the ceremony.
- This will be the only time students can pick up your four guest tickets.
- Academic and Military honor cords will be distributed at the Graduation Fair.