Penn State Abington and Invent Penn State invite all Penn State Abington students to submit applications for the Abington LaunchBox Business Idea Competition.
Sponsor: Penn State Abington LaunchBox
Eligibility: Current Penn State Abington students
The Business Idea Competition is cancelled for the spring 2020 semester
- Penn State Abington, Lares Building, Lubert Commons
Submission must be submitted in a video format. Videos should be a maximum of 2.5 minutes in length and address the following topics:
- An explanation of the problem facing customers
- An explanation of how the business could solve the customer problem
- an overview of the industry as a whole,
- what the competition is,
- the target market and its demographics,
- sales and marketing strategies,
- who the management team – including advisors – is or will be,
Business Idea Competition Example Video
Original Work Representation
Each student, and collectively each student business team participating in the Inc.U competitions, through participation warrants that the idea they are presenting is original work. Further, each student and student business team attests that they are not in violation of any contract or third-party rights, including patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity, or privacy right.
A total of $1,000 in prizes will be split among the winning teams.
All winners also receive further services of the Abington LaunchBox and Penn State’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.