Fall Courses begin August 23, 2021
Please refer to the Lionpath listing of Fall courses. We will not be listing a go-60 list for Fall. Please contact Eva Klein to ask about a course that you are interested in taking and she will let you know if there will be space for you to take the course.
Click on Class Search. Once there, select Fall 2021, then Abington as the location. Then select the subject (Ex, ENGL, or HIST) and you can see what is still open.
If there is a particular course you are interested in taking as part of Go-60, please email [email protected] to see if the course is part of the program.
Go-60 is a Penn State Abington program where Pennsylvania residents, age 60 and older, who are retired or who work part-time, can take two Penn State Abington courses per semester. These courses do not count towards a degree and are not taken for college credit
*Certain course restrictions do apply.
Preregistration Activities to register for Go-60:
Please fill out the following form first: Go-60 pre-registration form
- In a few days, check your email for two emails from PSU. One email will contain a link for you to create a password for your LionPATH account.
Here are the steps to follow after you have a
user name and password on Lionpath:
- Log in to the LionPATH Student Center
- Click on “Undergraduate Students”
- Click on the yellow box that says “Log in to LionPATH Student Center”
- Agree to the “Consent to Business Online.” If you do not agree, you cannot do anything within LionPATH.
- Complete the Preregistration Activities for Fall 2021, as shown in the “To-Do-List” box on the right side of your home screen.
Official enrollment cannot be processed until these tasks have been completed.
You will then be able to register for two of the eligible courses. NOTE: If you register for any courses not approved for our Go-60 program, you will be billed at our regular tuition rate.
Please email Eva Klein, [email protected] letting her know which course you are interested in taking. She needs this information, otherwise you will be billed at the regular tuition rate.
Any registration questions? Contact Eva at 215-881-7387 or [email protected]
*The following courses are not included in our Go-60 program:
Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, IST, Nursing, Education, Studio Art.
The Go-60 course list is subject to change and PSU can add or delete courses at our discretion.