Discover entrepreneurship and learn how to start your own dream business! In three sessions, we will cover the basics to starting your business.
- Determining what type of business you will start
- Business registration forms, taxes, intellectual property registration (patents, trademarks), non-disclosures, etc.
- Registering each business with the State of Pennsylvania and the Internal Revenue System
- Budget and business planning, proposal writing, investor and supplier pitches
- Covering the most cost efficient ways to operate business (grants, government programs, etc.)
- A "Shark Tank" style elevator pitch and business proposal practice meeting
Dates: 3 Fridays in Octobers - October 4, 11, & 18
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Penn State @611
Meet Your Instructor
Riley Klevence, MBA