When your employees need professional programs and customized training, call on Penn State Abington.
Our research-based curriculum is specifically designed for adult learners who need practical and real programs that can be applied immediately at work.
Our Education Program Managers will listen to your unique challenges, offer a complimentary assessment, and offer recommendations for training.
The best part - training is done on your time, at your location, within your budget!
Our on-site corporate training includes a wide variety of valued programs.
-Nonprofit Management Essentials Certificate Program
-Project Management and Six Sigma Custom Workshops
-Business Essentials Certificate
- Critical Thinking Skills- Think more creatively and independently. Make better decisions by problem-solving systematically. Learn to identify the value of ideas and reach well-reasoned conclusions.
- Influencing Without Authority- Any leader can get things done by exerting their authority. This course teaches those managing external relationships or working on internal, cross-functional teams to use more subtle methods to influence others positively.
- Presentation Skills- The ability to present with confidence is a critical leadership competency. Craft and deliver exceptional presentations for a wide variety of audiences.
- Solid Business Writing- Improve the eloquence and effectiveness of your writing in any business situation, from formal letters and reports to emails.
-Emerging Leaders Certificate
- Customer Service Skills- Learn techniques for fostering a culture of customer focus. Build customer relationships to work toward optimizing customer satisfaction.
- DISC Behavioral Styles- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems. Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members. Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict. Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Emotional Intelligence- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and how it can be leveraged to improve personal and professional effectiveness.
- Navigating Difficult Conversations- Learn how to handle difficult conversations while minimizing conflict and tension.
Programs can be grouped to earn Penn State certificates or taken as stand-alone courses.