We're here to help Penn State Abington students with issues related to renting apartments in the Abington community.
For information about Lions Gate Residence Hall for first-year students, click here.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership provides the following off-campus housing services:
- General information on selecting housing
- Information about campus events and programs
- Education regarding students' rights and responsibilities as residents of the Abington community
- Resources for those looking for housing in the area
- Assistance to out-of-town students to transition into college life
- Resources for all out-of-town students from the time they apply until they graduate
Off Campus Housing Facebook page - we have a private Facebook page that new and current students living off campus can use to connect with each other. For an invitation to the page, send your PSU ID # and email associated with your Facebook account to [email protected].
Please be aware that Penn State DOES NOT own or manage any of the listed apartment complexes. Students must contact the apartments' leasing offices directly with any questions, problems or concerns.