Penn State Abington’s RN to B.S.N. program values your nursing experience. With that in mind, our accelerated program is designed to help you meet your educational and career goals.
From the moment you step into the program, we work with you to transfer all of your applicable nursing and general education credits so that before you even begin, you are well on your way to meeting the 120-credit degree requirement.
- A hybrid course design, combining online and in-class instruction
- Convenient evening nursing courses
- Accelerated 7-week sessions
- Fall, spring, and summer semester courses
- Nurse scholarship opportunities
- Personal attention
- Access to the largest university alumni association in the world
You are eligible for our program if you have:
- A nursing diploma or Associates in Nursing
- A 2.0 GPA or above
- Your RN License, or are scheduled to test for it (We accept students into the program with proof of nursing diploma or associates and the program can be started without having your RN license. Proof of RN license is required for all upper-level nursing courses.)
Hundreds of our graduates are currently employed in hospitals and doctor’s offices throughout the region. Let us help you take the next step in your nursing career!
Contact us to speak to a program representative to learn more about the program.