Fall 2022 Programs
- Narrative Arts in Scotland
- Design Thinking in Germany
Spring 2023 Programs
- Climate Change in Croatia
- Corporate Communication in Japan
- Plants, Places, and People in Puerto Rico
Courses include a credit-bearing international travel component.
- Embedded programs are organized and led by Penn State faculty members.
- Academic courses in embedded programs are taught by Penn State faculty and are considered Penn State courses.
- The international travel component is typically 5-10 days, often during Fall or Spring Break, or in the summer.