Each year we strive to add new and exciting camp topics for students. Below is a listing of the camps, arranged by subject area, that were offered during the 2014 summer season. Camp registration fees range in price from $305 to $335 per week.
Please click on the title of each camp to view individual camp descriptions and tuition details.
Art, Culture & Dance Camps
Engineering, Robotics & Math Camps
- Exploring Engineering (Grades 6-10) - Explore engineering through a variety of hands-on experiments.
- Lego Learning Camp (Grades 3-5) - Explore and learn about design, engineering and art.
- Lego Robotics (Grades 4-6 and 5-7) - Build your own robot inventions in this hands-on workshop.
- Math on the Menu (Grades 3-5) - Investigate how math is used in every home and in everyday life.
- Math Options for Girls (Grades 6-10) - Explore the many different career choices available in fields involving science, technology, engineering and math.
- Rocking with Rocketry (Grades 6-9) - Learn rocket construction techniques.
- Science of Flight (Grades 7-12) - Study the science behind different types of flying machines and build your own.
- VEX Robotics and Engineering Design (Grades 4-6, 6-8 and 8-12) - Design and build robots to compete in high energy and exciting challenges.
Literature, Writing & Public Speaking Camps
- Become a Citizen Scientist (Grades 6-8) - Perform science experiments and analyze data for real scientific projects.
- Bubble-ology (Grades 3-5) - Discover the technology and science of bubbles.
- Chemistry Investigators (Grades 3-5) - Explore such topics as chemical reactions, polymers, thermal conductivity, solubility and more!
- Storm Alert! Meteorology Camp (7-12) - Join us for lab activities and field experiments to expand your knowledge of atmospheric sciences.