Each year we strive to add new and exciting camp topics for students. Below is a listing of the camps, arranged by subject area, that are being offered during the 2014 summer season. Camp registration fees range in price from $305 to $335 per week.
Registration is now open for camps. Please click the General Information page to learn how to register.
Please click on the title of each camp to view individual camp descriptions and tuition details.
Art, Culture & Dance Camps
Engineering, Robotics & Math Camps
- Exploring Engineering (Grades 6-10) - Explore engineering through a variety of hands-on experiments.
- Lego Learning Camp (Grades 3-5) - Explore and learn about design, engineering and art.
- Lego Robotics (Grades 4-6 and 5-7) - Build your own robot inventions in this hands-on workshop.
- Math on the Menu (Grades 3-5) - Investigate how math is used in every home and in everyday life.
- Math Options for Girls (Grades 6-10) - Explore the many different career choices available in fields involving science, technology, engineering and math.
- Rocking with Rocketry (Grades 6-9) - Learn rocket construction techniques.
- Science of Flight (Grades 7-12) - Study the science behind different types of flying machines and build your own.
- VEX Robotics and Engineering Design (Grades 4-6, 6-8 and 8-12) - Design and build robots to compete in high energy and exciting challenges.
Literature, Writing & Public Speaking Camps
- Become a Citizen Scientist (Grades 6-8) - Perform science experiments and analyze data for real scientific projects.
- Bubble-ology (Grades 3-5) - Discover the technology and science of bubbles.
- Chemistry Investigators (Grades 3-5) - Explore such topics as chemical reactions, polymers, thermal conductivity, solubility and more!
- Storm Alert! Meteorology Camp (7-12) - Join us for lab activities and field experiments to expand your knowledge of atmospheric sciences.