Each year we strive to add new and exciting camp topics for students. Below is a listing of the camps, arranged by subject area, being offered during the 2013 summer season. Please click on each camp's title to view a more detailed description, including tuition and registration information.
Art, Culture & Music Camps
- Dramatizing History Through iMovie (Grades 7-12) - Learn how to infuse media, music and theatrical effects to develop a film featuring historical events.
- Multimedia Design (Grades 6-10) - Design your own web page by learning HTML basics and web page coding.
- The $300 House Project (Grades 7-12) - Learn to use 3D computer modeling to design a home that costs less than $300.
Engineering, Robotics & Math Camps
- Busting Those Myths (Grades 6-9) - Use modern day science to explore what is real and what is fiction.
- Exploring Engineering (Grades 6-10) - Explore engineering through a variety of hands-on experiments.
- Lego Learning Camp (Grades 3-5) - Explore and learn about design, engineering and art.
- Lego Robotics (Grades 4-6) - Build your own robot inventions in this hands-on workshop.
- Math Options for Girls (Grades 6-10) - Explore the many different career choices available in fields involving science, technology, engineering and math.
- Rocking with Rocketry (Grades 6-9) - Learn rocket construction techniques.
- Science of Flight (Grades 7-12) - Study the science behind different types of flying machines and build your own.
- VEX Robotics and Engineering Design (Grades 4-6, 6-8 and 8-12) - Design and build robots to compete in high energy and exciting challenges.
Literature, Writing & Public Speaking Camps
- Astrobiology: The Search for Life (Grades 5-8) - Explore the age-old question: Is there life outside of earth?
- Backyard Ecology (Grades 3-6) - Investigate the environment, and the animals and plants that live in it.
- CSI – Crime Scene Investigators, Forensic Science (Grades 3-5) - Learn first hand how science is utilized in the criminal justice system to solve crimes.
- Finding Your Future in Health Care (Grades 6-10) - Learn about various health care careers and participate in hands on activities related to each.
- Meteorology Camp (Grades 5-7 and 7-12) - Join us for lab activities and field experiments to expand your knowledge of atmospheric sciences.
- Ready-Set-Pet (Grades 3-5) - Join us in this fun-filled and educational program as we explore the world of pets.
- Science of Toys (Grades 3-5) - Research, explore and create toys and learn about the fun-filled science behind them.
- Summer Science Camp (Grades 5-8) - Using scientific methods, participate in hands-on laboratory exercises in a broad range of scientific areas.
- Veterinary Medicine (Grades 9-12) - Explore veterinary science through hands-on activities, lab work, videos, and more.
- You Be The Chemist (Grades 3-5) - Explore such topics as chemical reactions, polymers, thermal conductivity, solubility and more!
Sports & Fitness Camps
- Boys' Basketball Clinic (Grades 4-12) - Receive basic, intermediate and advanced instruction in the skills of basketball.
- Ninja Warriors (Grades 3-6) - See if you have what it takes to become the next Ninja Warrior.