Each year we strive to add new and exciting camp topics for students. Below is a listing of the camps, arranged by subject area, that were offered during the 2014 summer season. Camp registration fees range in price from $305 to $335 per week.
The 2015 summer camp schedule will be available by February 2015.
Art, Culture & Dance Camps
- American Legal System and Mock Trials (Grades 7-12) - Explore the justice system and participate in mock trials.
Book Assemblage Art (Grades 5-8) - Explore 2-D and 3-D art techniques in the pages of a book.
- Creation Station (Grades 3-5) - Unleash your creative potentional in this week of artistic and imaginative fun.
- Film Appreciation (Grades 7-12) - Analyze what makes a “good” film by screening and discussing classic and current films.
- History Through Film and Music (Grades 6-10) - Experience and explore history as it is portrayed in film and music.
- Just Dance! (Grades 3-6 and 7-12) - Join us for a fun-filled week of dance, dance, dance!
- Painting, Drawing and More Art Camp (Grades 7-12) - Explore a variety of media, including pen and ink, paints and pastel.
- Playing With Imagination Art Camp (Grades 3-6) - Experiment with different art techniques and bring your imagination to life!
Time Travelers (Grades 3-6) - Take a journey through time and explore events that made history.
- Wonderful Wearable Art (Grades 3-5) - Create wearable items using a wide variety of materials.
Engineering, Robotics & Math Camps
- Exploring Engineering (Grades 6-10) - Explore engineering through a variety of hands-on experiments.
- Lego Learning Camp (Grades 3-5) - Explore and learn about design, engineering and art.
- Lego Robotics (Grades 4-6 and 5-7) - Build your own robot inventions in this hands-on workshop.
- Math on the Menu (Grades 3-5) - Investigate how math is used in every home and in everyday life.
- Math Options for Girls (Grades 6-10) - Explore the many different career choices available in fields involving science, technology, engineering and math.
- Rocking with Rocketry (Grades 6-9) - Learn rocket construction techniques.
- Science of Flight (Grades 7-12) - Study the science behind different types of flying machines and build your own.
- VEX Robotics and Engineering Design (Grades 4-6, 6-8 and 8-12) - Design and build robots to compete in high energy and exciting challenges.
Literature, Writing & Public Speaking Camps
- American Legal System & Mock Trials (Grades 7-12) - Explore the justice system and participate in mock trials.
- Creative Writing Workshop (Grades 5-8) - Script your own short stories, poems, narratives, and biographies to form your very own writing portfolio.
- Flights in Fantasy Writing Workshop (Grades 5-8) - Learn to make your fantasies take flight as you hone your writing skills.
- Potluck Literature (Grades 5-9) - Analyze different genres of writing from fiction to classic works of literature.
- Public Speaking Workshop (Grades 8-12) - Examine the qualities of great public speakers and develop basic public speaking skills.
- Become a Citizen Scientist (Grades 6-8) - Perform science experiments and analyze data for real scientific projects.
- Bubble-ology (Grades 3-5) - Discover the technology and science of bubbles.
- Chemistry Investigators (Grades 3-5) - Explore such topics as chemical reactions, polymers, thermal conductivity, solubility and more!
- Storm Alert! Meteorology Camp (7-12) - Join us for lab activities and field experiments to expand your knowledge of atmospheric sciences.