Through the various leadership opportunities offered to Abington students, students are encouraged and challenged to extend learning beyond the classroom in the high quality experiential activities that will prepare them for complex issues in their community and chosen profession.
Opportunities challenge students to:
• Enrich and deepen their self-knowledge
• Develop self-confidence and competence
• Manage their time, energy and efforts in order to live balanced lives
• Recognize and assume accountability for their actions and decisions
• Communicate and interact effectively
• Think creatively and critically
• Consider and understand multiple perspectives
• Embrace the responsibilities associated with becoming an ethical leader
Orientation Leader Positions (paid) What is an Orientation Leader?
Lion Production Positions (paid)
Office of Student Life and Intercultural Affairs internships(paid)
Annual Presidents Retreat
Alternative Spring Break