How a Penn State Student Registers for Summer
It is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Check out the summer schedule on eLion. The schedule goes live on December 19, however we will keep adding new courses to the schedule as they are confirmed. This is especially true for math and science courses where we may even open additional sections of some courses as they fill.
2. Register for classes using eLion. Don't change your campus location code - you aren't changing campuses, just taking a summer course at the Abington location. Use the schedule number listed for the course you want to take.
3. If you need financial aid, speak with the financial aid office at your campus to see if any aid can be applied to your summer tuition. You will receive a bill to your eLion account.
Reasons why summer is the choice for you:
- Take classes that fill up fast during fall and spring semesters
- Catch up on a class you dropped this year.
- Catch up on missed requirements or incomplete credits
- Focus on a challenging class
- Save time, save money by getting back on track
- Avoid the hassle of transferring credits from another college or university
- And the courses you take over the summer count towards your GPA!
And it's easy to register for classes, just use your eLion account.