A non-credit Certificate designed for professionals with intercultural responsibilities, especially those interfacing with clients and leading others.
Participants can expand their knowledge and skills in a highly engaging active-learning format. The Certificate emphasizes practical communication-based solutions and capstone projects that apply content to participants’ day-to-day work activities as well as mid- to long-range business objectives.
Comprised of five core modules with the option for additional modules, his exciting new program is an initiative of the Center for Intercultural Leadership and Communication (CILC).
Its mission is to assist organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region in the development and support of their own inclusive environments.
• Senior executives
• Front-line supervisors
• Emerging leaders
• Those who communicate with diverse clients and potential clients
• Getting Started with Global Leadership
• Reading the Culture Map
• Navigating Everyday Intercultural Communication
• Charting the Course for Strategic Intercultural Leadership
• Becoming a Global Leader (The “Anchor” Project)
• Culture and Negotiation
• Intercultural Compliance Issues
• Business Etiquette in One or More Specific Cultures
• Language Basics for a Specific Culture
• Working in Intercultural Virtual Teams
• Another Customized Topic of Your Choice